Translate

2016. szeptember 2., péntek

Pálfordulás - English edition

Hy Everybody!

Its time now, to write in english. And It’s already August, I came home in June. To tell the truth, I didn’t have time to write at all. Summer is always soo busy. And it seems that shiplife It’s finished for me.

Well yes, this last one it was a short contract, but to tell the truth, It was enough. What’s happened, I take it as a sign, a sign that maybe I should stop. It was an amazing contract like always, because I got new friends, I improved my knowledge, I had such a good moments, adventures.

Now, after few month, I realised, that I’m gonna always miss the ship, all my life. It’s a thing that one can understand just if has some experience too. Easy and hard together but at the end the real life is out of the ship definitely.

So how I wrote already in my previous letter, it’s time to change for me! I need something new, refreshing, excitable. Eventhough I’m gonna miss the friends, the fun what we had together, all those nice memories, It’s a bit like the time has stopped for us and when we are going home, all around us, everybody has something new to be proud of. And the ship, Disney Fantasy, which was my second home for this year, It’s gonna miss as well. So weird to say goodbye for all of this. There is one thing that I never gonna forget and wich I learnt here. Never say never, this is important. Even if the opportunity is less then 1%, we never know, what is gonna happen. And we have to know, that God, he is always there with us. No matter what, wich kind of difficulties cross our way. He is there, always! And we have to keep our eyes open, to catch the signs, and so find the right way what He try to show us.

I love airports…..everywhere on the planet airports are the only places where you can see all different nationalities…this feeling makes me comfortable, I don’t know why, but also forse that fact that we are belong somewhere, we have a HOME, that is ours. And where we always return one day. It’s like a strong castle wich has a big strong walls but also it has bridges.

After a busy summer, with my brothers wedding and a little travelling, I arrived for few days in Malta where I met up with one of my friend from the ship. Getting closer to the end of summer, we are just realise, that all it passed so fast. And that’s why is soo important to find our ’job’ in everyday, around us, what is our ’business’ at the day with what we can make happiness around us. I learnt a lot of the maltese people. They are so easy and nice people, I’m not really impressed about it, I was wondering that, because It is a small island, a bit far away of everything. It has a mix culture, a little bit of italian, a little bit of arabic, and most of them they speak english really good. The city has a lot of history, and the religious is extremely important. Dad was here few years ago, I knew from the beggining, why he liked it so much. Malta has two other ssmall islands as well, Comino, 4 person lives there and Gozo, wich another treasure of the country. Just a suggestion, whoever wants to visit Malta, to see everything It needs at least one and a half week. Once during my vacation there, I was so sick, that I had to go to the doctor, wich is not that easy especially when we are another country. I got an information from a friend, who is living there, that there is a health center, wich is open 24 hours and no need to pay. I didn’t want to believe. I went to the place around 11, I was alone, and few old ladies helped me where to go. At the doctor, there was no need to wait, I got some medicine, and receipts, and that is all. I didn’t have to pay, and now I am more than perfect. : ) The other day, we wanted to taste the fruit of the cactus, and one shop was just closing, but the guy gave us one-one of it, to try, he also removed the hulls. Anyway… the sea is extremely azur and clean. I decided, I will definitely come back once when I will get my boat. : D

The other big adventure for me was the two greek islands: Santorini and Ios. Both has their own beauty, different ones. Santorini is full of tourist, every day. So It needs more patient. But the island has a lot of surprise and beauty that it doesn’t has any other land of the world. At least once It worth to see it. It is a vulcanic island, It forms the southernmost member of the Cyclades group of islands, in the middle, Nea Kameni is still alive vulcano, the youngest island in Greece, and it has no inhabitants. Because of my sickness, I had to miss the scuba diving here, so definitely I have to come back, must be very interesting around the vulcano under the sea. There is no green on these islands, but they offer other surprises for us. Ios also a treasure, smaller and more quite island, just started now to become more famous. Chora, the capital is like a labyrinth with all the small streets. The most beautiful beach there is the Calamos, there is nobody there, because still there is no tourism, the road is quite difficult, but It’s worth it.

Now I am heading forward to Italy, Toscana, Montalcino. I will work there for two month. It was a big old dream, to be there, to discover that part of Italy, and now, thanks God, I got this chance, cannot even believe it. Sitting at the airport of Rome, I have such a lot of plan, what to see there, where to go. To take a bicycle and go, to the mountaint, to the see, to the bath…everywhere. And now It’s gonna be a perfect time for me, to arrange my future plans, to figure out wich step I should take now. What to do, where to go. I am a bit confused, and full of dreams, full of plans, maybe better like this. I just need this relaxing time, in a small village with 2000 inhabitants and to set all.

Before everything the most important is the family. There is no better place then HOME, and if we find ours, could be also a big step forward. : )

I quit now, time to catch the bus, hopefully I will write soon. I wish for everybody good days, let’s find our ’business’ every day!
Bye

                                                                     

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése